Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a week

http://boringstoriesofglorydays.blogspot.com/2009/05/all-5-year-reunions-must-come-to-end.html

Coste's summary of the past week is better than anything I could come up with. 

Running wise, festivities intruded on training, but I dont really care too much....Got a good steady run in on my own on the Charles Wednesday, a hungover jaunt with Tarpy and Coste on the north side of the PVD Thursday. Friday was a rest day in preparation for the beer mile, which was a total BS excuse since I dropped out of the beer mile after the 1st lap. I did however repeat the feat with the lead off leg of the class 4x4. Sunday I finally managed to stroll along the Boulevard with a modified Stud loop. Monday/Tuesday is officially a travel day as my body has begun an arduous detox session and is also very jetlagged. Planning to get back out there in the AM.

Review of the training camp in the US:

Sat: 6 miles, 41:22
Sun: 10 miles, 69:50
Mon: 6.25 miles, 43:44
Tue: Day off
Wed: 6.5 miles, 43:11
Thu: 6.5 miles, 46:12
Fri: Day off
Sat: .5 miles, mass consumption of alcohol
Sun: ~5 miles, 36 mins (being generous given that I was running on 3 hours of sleep and a ridiculous volume of alcohol)
Mon: Day off

No comments: