Friday, July 10, 2009

Tap that ass

6 miles, 42:26
Gym

Had to get out early today cos of work, so was a little out of it at the start of the run. Ran from the gym and not 30 seconds into the run I ran past some random dude who, I shit you not, smacked me on the ass as I went past. Between shock and the fact that it was 7am it took me a few strides to register what happened. I turned round trying to come up with something to say but as soon as I faced the guy he blew me a kiss. Seriously disturbed, all I could think to do was flip the bird and keep going. It was a gorgeous morning for a run and the tide was out so decided to run on the beach. Legs felt very good on the run after yesterday, and I got a good weight session in after.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya'll can't deny it we straight riders, you don't wanna eff tonite. Be humbled for this run as you enjoyed it to it's fullest. Just put it anywhere!!!!