Friday, April 24, 2009

Oi me Nips!!

45 mins on bike
25 mins on T-mill, 3.5 miles

Wore a football jersey as opposed to a 'traditional' running top today and f*ckin A if I dont regret it. Serious chafage of the nips occurred. Definitely not a mistake to be repeated. Was pleased to find the bike relatively easy today despite the legs being pretty tired. This week is the hardest I have worked out (despite the low mileage) since Browntown days, so glad that I'm still feeling good and enjoying the workouts. Looking forward to getting home for the weekend and running outside again though. 
Sat night has a birthday party for a friend in store. I'm telling myself now that I'm going to take it easy as I want to be up to watch the London marathon Sunday morning. Me & Self discipline, we go way back. Should be no problem.

1 comment:

Tarpy said...

was it your "way to tight" spurs shirt