Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tis the season to be jolly

~7.1 miles, no time
Avg HR = 158, peak = 164
Rec after 1 min = 48

Not sure what the time on the run was as I accidentally turned off the watch about half way through. Was only looking at the HR on the watch display so the pace was nice and relaxed and the run was really enjoyable. Legs are feeling a lot better the last 2 days since I got my foam roller, I swear to God that thing is magic.
Intending on running tomorrow but since Christmas Eve night is always spent in Fitzers I'm never up too early, plus Christmas Day is always a little hectic around here. Not sweating it too much as I'm running a 5k fun run on St. Stephen's day. Good times. In case of a lack of posting tomorrow, a very Happy Christmas to anyone and everyone out there!!

No comments: